About the project
Famago is a family company with 14 branches distributed throughout the country, with more than 20 years of experience and a unique culture. For 4 years we have been working together on a growth strategy through online channels, not only to generate brand recognition and reach new audiences, but also to have a presence in the digital contact points of its customers.
In this company, in which each salesperson is a fundamental gear for the whole machinery to work, they were detecting the need to develop their social networks to gain a presence in the lives of their clients. As at Digital JUMP we like to think big and propose solutions that break the mold, we saw the possibility of building new opportunities for the future by turning them into social sellers so that they could sell more, but always taking care of and relying on the brand.
Thus, through 4 virtual classes and a Master Class, we train them with a focus on:
- Create and/or improve your accounts on Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp aligned to the institutional profile.
- Build community.
Generate your own relevant content for your audiences and interact with them.
- Communicate effectively to meet the fears and expectations of your followers.
- Guide content and segment audiences to gain reach.
- Use the features of WhatsApp to streamline the sales process and provide the best possible experience to your customers.
And true to our values, this training had a goal and our whole commitment was to ensure that each of the sellers had their social networks configured and working. That is why, in addition, they had a virtual classroom to download the contents and relive the classes, 24-hour support. via WhatsApp, consultation hours so that they could raise doubts and concerns and micro challenges in which the correct implementation of what they had learned was evaluated. All in a competition framework in which the participants were awarded points for achieving results!
The Digital JUMP
We collect some testimonials from the protagonists of this transformation and select our favorite phrases:
- “I learned a lot. Things I thought I knew and didn’t know anything about.”
- “It serves to sell more. I can assure you of that because I have had Facebook for years, which referred me to other places, but now that I have learned, I go to specific clients. I spent the entire last month visiting specific clients.”
- “My first month of net sales was last month. And this month, my first sale, a very good sale, was a Face contact.”
- “It helped me to sell more, to be more in contact with my clients and offer them the work I do for them.”
- “We must seek to integrate physical sales with digital sales to strengthen the four legs of sales. It is one more tool. As for the mechanic, the elevator is one more tool, this (social networks) does not come to replace, but to integrate the management of the sale”.
- “I use it now and I have much more clients. Even WhatsApp, Facebook, Messenger invades you…”.